Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-05-2013, 16:37   #1

ATTN: HEELING

In response to your recent email...we are interested! Please read below and respond to my personal email if possible!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heeling
Hi sailer2013,

Do you know if you get sea sick? *How willing are you to help with the cost of the passage. *I am planning a trip from Brazil south FL. *with some stops. *If interested message me back with you e-mail address or just on here is fine. *I hope it works out either way. *I would also like a couple pics of you and would like to know how you can prove your citizenship to me before you embark. *thanks.
Hello there!

We would be very interested in crewing on your trip to Florida if we could get the details nailed down! *As far as your question about seasickness... My husband and I have never been seasick. *However, our time on the open sea is limited. *We have taken a 3 hour ferry in Costa Rica, a 3.5 hour ferry to Roatan and back (on which MANY passengers were throwing up and we were unfazed), *a 4.5 hour boat ride from Miramar, Panama to Porvenir and then an 8 hour boat ride from Porvenir to Capurgana, Colombia. *I'm not sure if these types of trips are any indication, but we have survived them very well and have seen others not faring well at all. *

A couple questions for you! *When will you be leaving from Brazil? *Would you be willing to pick us up in Cartagena? *How long do you expect your trip to last? *What stops are you thinking of making? *What kinds of expenses are you expecting? *If you could give us a rough idea of a per day cost, that would be helpful!

A little bit about us... We both speak passable Spanish, we love to cook and we are hard working and adventurous. *I believe we are fast learners and we are definitely easy to get along with! *We have current US passports and would be able to email you a copy of them so you can verify who we are. *If this looks like it is a real possibility, maybe we can set up a Skype session so we can see each other face to face and make sure we would make a good team! *

Please email me back at... hiromieh@gmail.com. *I'd be happy to send you photos of us and would love to see a photo of you and the boat!

Thanks again for your interest!

Hiromi