Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 17-08-2015, 03:55   #1

Available for an Atlantic crossing -November, from Gran canaria or Cape V.

Available to crew. I currently stand with no experience, but come November I will have experience of sailing (coming down from The Netherlands).

I'm an extremely hard worker, really like pushing myself, learn quick, not scared to use initiative, trust worthy, social and very easy to get a long with. I'm a good guy at heart, down to earth and genuine.

If your the kind to like it quiet, or like a good deep chat even, I can go both ways.

If I know in advance that you are willing to take me as crew, then I'd be willing to learn what I can in advance to make me a worthy companion. I've a tight work deadline to meet which ends soon, then after I plan to learn sailing theoretically, then I'll be gaining some practical experience. I'm absolutely serious about it, and plan to own my own sailing yacht within the next 5. So eager to learn everything, whatever it takes.

Getting this crossing is not just a means of transport, I intend for it to be an embraced experience which I'm truly excited about. My end goal is New Zealand or Cananda, and I was hoping this trip from NL will be of a rich experience to influence my creative work as a designer.

I'm 30, Male, hold a British passport. Have a degree in design engineering (sustainable route). I'm technically minded, but also embrace creativity. I cook, clean, don't mind getting my hands dirty, I'm also fit, no health problems and love to learn.

I'm willing to pay for my food, and offer to work hard and help out enormously in whatever way I can.

If you'd like to chat over the phone first we can do that -Skype or I can call you.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Regards

Michael
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0163.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	409.5 KB
ID:	107436   Click image for larger version

Name:	20110608_011.jpg
Views:	142
Size:	399.2 KB
ID:	107437  

Old 20-08-2015, 08:44   #2

Boat: Beneteau Oceanis 54
Re: Available for an Atlantic crossing -November, from Gran canaria or Cape V.

Hi Michael,
I am in the process of planning the return of my boat to New Zealand from the Med . I anticipate leaving Palma de majjorca mid to late November. The boat is only 4 years old so is comfortable . If this interests you pm me with your email and I will keep you posted as soon as final decisions are made Thanks Glenn
Old 20-08-2015, 14:34   #3

Re: Available for an Atlantic crossing -November, from Gran canaria or Cape V.

Fantastic! PM -Sent!

Tags
atlantic crossing