Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 17-03-2014, 21:20   #1

Brisbane-Sydney-Melbourne-Hobart-Airly Beach-Cairns April/May

Gday everyone,
My name is Kate (28yo) form Poland. Im looking for a place on the boat from any place in Australia. In April and May I'm going to travel a little bit around the coast. My plan is tourist classics destinations e.g. Brisbane-Sydney-Melbourne-Hobart-Airly Beach-Cairns. I'm big fun of nature, but I feel that I have to visit big cities as well, as I will feel like being in France without seeing the Eiffel Tower. It will be amazing to move between cities on boat and experience sailors life. (In 3 weeks I'm going to finished my work in Brisbane).

I have a friend (David-29y.o.) who is going to do part of the Australian trip with me. He would love to be on boat as well, but he doesn't believe that is possible to find a place for 2 of us. I'm the one who is believer

We are both sports types (kitesurfing and diving), quick lerners and hard workers.

If you need our help and you have even small/short time option,
we would be really happy to join you.

Kate

Tags
brisbane, sydney