Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 17-03-2014, 08:16   #1

Canadian Looking For Cross Atlantic Sailing

I'm a Canadian guy looking to crew on a cross Atlantic passage. As of May 1st I have an open schedule and am able to meet anywhere along the eastern seaboard or in the Caribbean. I have an aviation background and am mechanically inclined, able to cook, great at cleaning and am otherwise easy going, a non-smoker and don't do drugs. My sailing experience thus far is limited but I did complete ASA's basic keelboat courses. Please private message or email me at highalti2d(AT)gmail(dot)com for more info or references. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Tags
sail, sailing

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off