Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 21-03-2011, 08:43   #16

Boat: Tahiti Ketch 32' La Grace
Send a message via Skype™ to capijohn
Re: Caribbean - Panama - South Pacific

Hola, My name is John and I am a 32 year old Colombian National, 10 years + experience captain and crew. I am very interested in your trip. Currently I live aboard my sailboat In Bocas Del Toro Panama with my longtime girlfriend Shyanne. I am fluent in Spanish and English. I have experience sailing monohulls, super yachts and catamarans. I have navigated through the Caribbean, Central and South America and done numerous canal crossings. I have my captains license along with many STCW qualifications. My girlfriend is a really good cook and I have taught her a lot about sailing. We like living the island lifestyle with lots of good vibes and good surf. I am very strong deck hand, hardworking, trustworthy and grateful for all the opportunities in life. I have many great references and a resume. My schedule and location are open so just email me for more information John_David_QAThotmailDOTcom Thanks- John Quijano
Old 07-07-2011, 06:57   #17

Hi:

My name is Carlos from Spain , i,m 30 years old i,m interested in sailing around caribe, indian ocean, pacific or another side on the world. I don,t have experienced of sailing but i like travel so much and adventure.

If anyone have a place o his boat please tell me
i,m responsable, serious...i like adventure and sports a lot, diving,surfing,snorkelling...everything. i work hard also.

I travelled before a lot but never by boat. i went form spain to senegal by van, 4 times in indonesia and camping in remote place like banyaks, costa rica, panama, ecuador, galapagos...
If you are interested or you know any forum or website to found a place on a boat please tell me something.

thank you veru much

best regards
Old 12-07-2011, 13:42   #18
abi

Have you found crew yet..im interested in you still need someone. Im a 30 year old brit, lots of sailing and travel experience. PM me!!
Old 28-07-2011, 10:08   #19

37 6ft blonde. Zero sailing experience but I don't get seasick and I am a badazz cook. Freshly divorced and unable to find employment in the keys. You would have to fly me in but I am willing to join up. Let me know if you know of any paying positions. I don't mind cleaning.
Old 28-07-2011, 10:57   #20

Boat: Outremer 50
Send a message via Skype™ to Dave852

Catch the Islands,
Go and create a profile on findacrew.net. you will have lots of response. I have been finding most of my crew on that site.
Dave
Old 28-07-2011, 11:06   #21

Yes I am on there. A lot of uhhhh romantic endeavors.... Which is great I don't mind being the entertainment but I really don't want to be the main course? Does that make sense?
Old 28-07-2011, 12:24   #22

Boat: Outremer 50
Send a message via Skype™ to Dave852

On a boat everything and everybody must a useful addition or it is best left ashore. The more experience you gain the more you will be sought out for your sailing skills. At this point you must ask yourself what can you do to be useful on board.
Old 29-07-2011, 05:07   #23

Cooking and cleaning and much boating experience. Just no sailing. You like to hear yourself talk don't you...
Old 08-08-2011, 07:32   #24

Hi Doe818,

Hope you and the rest of the crew are well and having fun!

I expect that you're well on your way and possibly past Panama by now but I wanted to register the interest of myself and my girlfriend, Yazmin. We're a couple of Brits available to crew/clean/cook/have a laugh with from late Sept/early Oct this year.

Whereabouts do you expect to be around this time? And will you need a couple of easy going and likeable crew?

A bit more about us...

Tom
- Lives: London
- Current Job: Social Media & Events Creative
- Education: 1st BA (Hons) Advertising Degree, 3 X A-Levels, 1 X AS-Level, 9 X GCSEs
- Loves: Sailing, Scuba Diving, Wakeboarding, Surfing, Skateboarding, Snowboarding
- Hates: Goat's cheese, anything that's been near goat's cheese, goats
- Travel Experience: Kenya, Tanzania, Malawi, Zambia, Botswana, Namibia, South Africa, Australia, Thailand, Malaysia, Malaysian Borneo, Singapore, Caribbean (Antigua & Grenada), Europe (various)

Yaz
- Lives: London
- Current Job: Public Relations & Event Management
- Education: 2:2 BA (Hons) Journalism Degree, 3 X A-Levels, 1 X AS-Level, 9 X GCSEs
- Loves: Sailing, Scuba Diving, Photography, Dolphins, Turtles, Travelling, Goat's Cheese
- Hates: London Underground, Mosquitos, the cold
- Travel Experience: Thailand, Malaysia, Malaysian Borneo, Singapore, Caribbean (Antigua & Cuba), Europe (various), USA (New York), Sri Lanka

Thanks,

Tom

E-mail:
tom [dot] harvey [at] me [dot] com
Old 14-08-2011, 13:46   #25

hey, was wondering if you guys found crew yet? im still interested, not much luck out here in honduras

Tags
Caribbean, Panama, south pacific