Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-11-2010, 14:45   #1

Chesapeake to Caribbean via Bermuda - Dep. Dec 6 - Mate/3rd - Offshore Experience

Crew wanted to join us (3) on a 55 foot cruising yacht to deliver/cruise from Cheasapeake to Carib. via Bermuda leaving from Dec 6 onwards.
Offshore experience, able to stand a watch alone.
Pay including flights.
Please please email me with a brief description of experience.
Old 06-11-2010, 15:10   #2
Marine Service Provider

Boat: other peoples
Send a message via Skype™ to Loco Gato
Are you a private party or a delivery service? If the latter, please feel free to e-mail me at stokesla@earthlink.net
Old 08-11-2010, 04:09   #3
cp1

Please provide personal email address and so I will respond, or email directly to me on captdougcp1@gmail.com. Thanks, dd
Old 08-11-2010, 13:24   #4

Boat: Tayana 37
Send a message via Yahoo to ughmo2000
I would be interested in hearing more of your plans and of the boat.

53 year old retired firefighter/paramedic with four trans-Atlantics, one trans-Pacific, as well as have sailed the full E&W coasts of the US and Mexico. I have all my own gear, stand my own watches, and the time and desire to sail world-wide.

Should I sound like a likely candidate please provide an e-mail address and I will gladly provide my CV and extensive references.
Old 09-11-2010, 12:01   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl View Post
Crew wanted to join us (3) on a 55 foot cruising yacht to deliver/cruise from Cheasapeake to Carib. via Bermuda leaving from Dec 6 onwards.
Pay including flights.
Hello, I live in Baltimore. I am 26 and have only had sailing experience as sailing classes and day cruises while living in Annapolis, however, I am versatile and a fast learner. Please consider me further. My email is canthardlytell@gmail.com
Old 09-11-2010, 19:24   #6

Thanks.We think the role is filled.
Old 19-11-2010, 11:01   #7

hi, i have a uscg captains license and over 40,000 ocean miles. I live in washington. thanks and good luck ed
Old 19-11-2010, 11:03   #8

ed gifford

hi i have a ucg caprtains license and live in washington and would be interested in making a passage south. I have over 40,000 ocean miles and have made passage many times. Thanks good luck
Old 22-11-2010, 10:31   #9

Crew wanted

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl View Post
Pay including flights.
Hello my name is Huntre Sarver. I would love join you and this exciting adventure. My experience on offshore, I was a first mate on several fishing charters out of Cape Hatteras during my college years and still once or twice a year. I lived in South Florida and we use to sail to the Bahamas the weekends just for fun. I have also sailed a 2002 66' Oyster from Fort Lauderdale to Boston and back twice with a very nice retired gentleman who has navigated around the world. Yes, that is my dream one day.
Since the economy is very poor these days. I sold my concrete business and now look my next great adventure of life. I have no criminal back ground and a very good personality. Please me with any questions or concerns via email: sarverh :at: huntres :dot: com or send me a PM for the phone number.
Sincerely,
Huntre
Old 24-11-2010, 09:21   #10

Are you still looking for crew? I'm a 57 yo architect and life long sailor with off shore experience. I just came back last week from sailing from Charleston to Fort Lauderdale. I have my own gear and am comfortable standing my watches alone. Let me know if interested. Thanks, Doug Mueller 512-925-0689 dhmueller@gmail.com
Old 31-12-2010, 03:40   #11

To,girl
HR ,

Good Day.
I have done a lot of blue-water sailing on large vessels & very much interested in helping you out, if you consider me.
I am Giridhar, an Experienced Merchant Marine Engineer, by profession & qualification, Engineering Watch Officer, Regulation III/1, (Motor), STCW’95 certification,
Unlimited of the Republic of Liberia, Bureau of Maritime Affairs. Certificate No 830911, Exam Number: 48729 Issued on 1st Oct 2008 at R.L., VIENNA, VA, U.S.
Expiration: 1st Oct 2013.

I hereby apply with your esteemed company, for the above said post. I am a qualified Mechanical Engineer (Diploma-General) 2002, and experienced Marine Engineer,for class IV/III rank (Motor) ,With Indian CDC.I have been working on short contracts like Delivery/Takeover voyages...,normally on PANAMA Flagged vessels with CEC. I have Watch Keeper’s Certificate for Rating Forming Part of Engine Room Watch also.
I have good experience in Over hauling, Maintenance, & assembling machinery, reading & understanding technical drawings & trouble shooting. .. Hope you will find my skills useful & provide me an opportunity to serve you... My C.V. is attached herewith for your kind Consideration. Have keen sense for details, while following standard procedures. Good at trouble-shooting & repairs....
I keep a good WATCH on machinery . I have a 'Robust' health, can do hard Work. A little about myself & my interests and my plans. I come from a Respectable Hindu family, Loving, Broad-minded, Jovial; highly Enthusiastic, Honest, Truth/Nature loving. So obviously a Vegetarian/Vegan in my diet for health...
I have a lovely wife & a kid to care, back at home. Requesting an early reply.

Regards,
S.Giridhar,
Telephone (Landline) International call: in India: +91 8026541015 /Mobile International call: in India: +91 9902544071,
No 418,1st Fl, 18th Main Road,
4th T Block, Jayanagar , Bangalore, Karnataka,INDIA.ZIP:560041 Email:giridhar4e@yahoo.com

Tags
Bermuda, Caribbean