Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 25-03-2013, 20:10   #1

Couple in Caribbean Available to Cook/Crew May 2013

Hello there!

My husband and I (33 and 31 years), from Portland Oregon, have been traveling for the last year throughout Central America and now Colombia. Throughout our travels we have been lucky enough to have met 3 separate "cruiser" couples that have opened our eyes to the usage of the word itself, but also to the lifestyle and all its possibilities. A couple of them mentioned that May would possibly be a good time to find a cruiser in need of a couple crew members to head back home to the US before the hurricane season?

I am currently in culinary school in Bogota and my last day of classes is May 11th. If anyone is in need of two, physically fit, easy going, flexible, hardworking individuals to help out on deck, my husband and I would be more than happy to hear from you. Unfortunately, we do not have any prior deck hand experience, but I do have cooking experience and we both are eager and fast learners open to whatever work you may have for us. We would be open to meeting you pretty much anywhere in the lower part of Central America or the northern half of South America and would be available for any amount of time up to a couple of months. Hopefully the end destination would be somewhere in the US or within an inexpensive flight distance!

In high hopes of cruising,
Hiromi and Aaron