Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 29-01-2015, 03:29   #1

Boat: Steel trawler 40ft
Couple looking for crew work

We are an experienced couple living on our 40ft trawler in Cardiff. We have had many years experience sailing our boat and are competent sailors. I am Day skipper Qualified and my wife is a competent first mate/Galley slave. We both belonged to the National Sea Rescue Institute when we were living in South Africa.
Old 29-01-2015, 03:34   #2
Senior Cruiser

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: (Cruiser Living On Dirt)
Re: Couple looking for crew work

Greetings and welcome aboard the CF, vickersb62.

Old 11-02-2015, 19:33   #3

Boat: Irwin 30
Send a message via Skype™ to mrlee

Hi, I don't know if this is appropriate or not, but here goes...I have a 30' Irwin in Houston being tuned up for a trip to me in Mexico. I am in search of someone/people who would be willing to bring her down to me and use her...kind of a swap...I have some $$ for funding the trip etc., but I cannot afford to pay a delivery service etc...I am here as my partner is going in for triple bypass surgery next week and I am kinda stuck here now with this dilemma.
If you would like to speak with me...send me an email with your skype...I am Willie... wil4_wong@hotmail.com or skype william.bevalet

Thanks for your time and God Bless...
Old 20-02-2015, 13:01   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickersb62 View Post
We are an experienced couple living on our 40ft trawler in Cardiff. We have had many years experience sailing our boat and are competent sailors. I am Day skipper Qualified and my wife is a competent first mate/Galley slave. We both belonged to the National Sea Rescue Institute when we were living in South Africa.
Are you still looking for some sailing?! I have a 54'yacht that is heading back from east coast of USA this April to Europe, via Azores. I live in south of England so meeting up would be fairly easy to arrange if of interest.
Old 16-03-2015, 05:59   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by terryneilson View Post
Are you still looking for some sailing?! I have a 54'yacht that is heading back from east coast of USA this April to Europe, via Azores. I live in south of England so meeting up would be fairly easy to arrange if of interest.
Hi Terry

Yes we are still available. My mobile number is 07551602651 and email is vickersb62@mail.com

Please get in touch if you still require our services

Many thanks

Brendan
Old 21-03-2015, 08:04   #6

Boat: Camper & Nicholson 48' Ketch

Our Camper and Nicholson presently lays in Wisbech, England and we plan to leave around 10 May for the Caribbean via Morocco and /or the Canaries.

We are a couple of "old salts" who have been wandering the world for the last 19 years.

Is this of interest?

Ann and lew
Old 22-03-2015, 17:32   #7

Hi Ann and Lew

Yes this sounds very interesting. Please can you give us more information. My email address is vickersb62@mail.com

Many thanks

Brendan & Illana

Tags
crew