Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 15-11-2009, 09:56   #1
SZW

Crew Available: College Kid to the Caribbean

Hi all,

I'm currently a 3rd year at Georgetown, with absolutely no sailing experience. I've always wanted to sail the Caribbean islands, but my time will be severely limited after I graduate, so this upcoming winter break will be one of the few opportunities I have before graduating and starting a job.

Being in college, my ability to pay is slightly diminished (i.e. broke). However, I am willing to work hard, learn the ropes, and am theoretically inexpensive to have aboard, sans the food. I don't smoke, do drugs, and have never been arrested. If anyone has room for a newbie crew member for a period of 3 wks between late December and mid January, please feel free to contact me or post here.

Thanks,
Steve

Tags
Caribbean

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On