Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 17-11-2009, 10:46   #1

Crew Available: College Student looking for sailing experience

I am 18 years old, have experience on racing boats (JY 15' and FJ 14') and have taught sailing lessons on these smaller crafts, as well as some limited experience on smaller yachts (30 feet or less), and am looking to gain some experience on both a larger boat and on longer trips. Of course, gainful employment is a plus, especially if I will have to travel to get there, but not necessary. I am local to the East Coast of the US, so any port along the East Coast would be ideal to leave from.
I am a lifeguard and will have my EMT-B certification by early December, and can cook in addition to being a deckhand.
I speak English and a fair amount of Spanish.
I am available between December 26th and January 8th.
I am also available in the spring from May 15th to June 20th or thereabouts (end date is still uncertain), if anyone is planning trips that far in advance.