Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-11-2015, 08:27   #1

Boat: 33' Morgan Out Island
Crew Available East Coast Dec

My wife and I are looking to crew a boat along the eastern us the last two weeks of the year. I have owned boats nearly my whole life and we currently own a 33 Morgan OI. We were planning a 9 month trip in the Bahamas and Caribbean when I received a job offer I couldn’t refuse. Our plans have been derailed a few years so I am looking at getting my wife more experience at passages while we wait. Before my current job I was a career Firefighter/EMT specializing in emergency medicine and my wife did therapeutic recreation helping people with disabilities. We are extremely easy going, no health problems and are completely self-sufficient. We only drink occasionally, don’t do drugs and you know I am a decent person because I have clearance at a nuclear facility. We have our own money and are completely open to travel itineraries. We are hoping to go as far south as possible and are available between Dec. 18 and Jan 1; just pull into a port and drop us off.
Let me know if this fits your needs and I hope to hear from you.
PS we are open to a shared charter.

Tags
crew, crew available, east coast