Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 25-01-2013, 21:20   #1

Boat: Columbia 34 mk 2
Send a message via Skype™ to deventw
Crew wanted for long term adventure

Female travel partner wanted to sail from Ft Lauderdale via Bahamas and outlying islands on cruise that will eventually visit St Maartens and whatever interesting places pop onto the horizon. This is a non-paying opportunity and you will be required to share some food expences. I hope to be very self supporting in providing food from the ocean. I will teach and qualify my travel partner as scuba diver if required. I also plan to record the trip on YouTube. So contact me if you want to have the trip of a lifetime.
Old 26-01-2013, 00:19   #2

Re: Crew wanted for long term adventure

Trip sounds great. I'm willing to shave my legs and slip into a bikini if that will win me the coveted position
Old 26-01-2013, 03:10   #3

Boat: FP Bahia 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottyrocket View Post
Trip sounds great. I'm willing to shave my legs and slip into a bikini if that will win me the coveted position
Beam me up Scotty! I'm shaving more than my legs for this.
Old 18-02-2013, 20:11   #4

Hi,

Dutch, travel around the world couple (41 And 42) is looking for a sail opportunity for 3 weeks in the Caribbean, starting from Nassau.
We are travelling the world since September 2012 and at the end of June 2013 we have 3 to 4 weeks unplanned. We would love to sail these 3 weeks in the Caribbean.
What can we offer: we can cook, clean and are hard workers. Besides that we have lots of travel stories to tell. We have no sailing experience, but are willing to learn. We are easy going, relaxed people. We speak Dutch, English And German, and a little bit French. You can contact us on*robinenilonaopwereldreis at gmail.com.
Old 18-02-2013, 20:12   #5

Hi,

Dutch, travel around the world couple (41 And 42) is looking for a sail opportunity for 3 weeks in the Caribbean, starting from Nassau.
We are travelling the world since September 2012 and at the end of June 2013 we have 3 to 4 weeks unplanned. We would love to sail these 3 weeks in the Caribbean.
What can we offer: we can cook, clean and are hard workers. Besides that we have slot of travel stories to tell. We have no sailing experience, but are willing to learn. We are easy going, relaxed people. We speak Dutch, English And German, and a little bit French. You can contact us on*robinenilonaopwereldreis at gmail.com

Tags
crew, wanted