Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-02-2014, 15:41   #16
Marine Service Provider

Re: Crew wanted for trip to Panama, through canal, and to South Pacific

Hello

My husband and I would be interested in joining you. We each have sixteen years of sailing experience. We have sailed in the Caribbean, as well as in the Atlantic, Pacific and Aegean and the Great Lakes. Right now we own a 2012 Beneteau first 30JK, which we race. We are comfortable with all aspects of sailing a boat. We have raced extensively together on double handed races of up to a hundred miles nonstop. I have sailed a Beneteau 36.7 from BVIs to New York, 1500 miles nonstop with a crew of 4. We are safe, competent, experienced sailors. We are very positive, outgoing and quite useful! And as an added bonus, I am quite a good cook. We are flexible on dates, and would love to join you.

Greg and Elaine
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	970475_10151674878709863_2032049075_n.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	87.9 KB
ID:	75538  
Old 10-02-2014, 18:17   #17

Hi Phil, I AM ALSO INTERESTED. I really want to head to NZ eventually. My name is Maybelline and I am a Dutch/ Kiwi 37 years old. I'de be willing to pay for my own ticket to meet you. I am curerntly in the Caribbean in St Kitts, heading to St Maarten on Wednesday. OK, 2 years ago, I helped on the bow a bit, and am good at keeping course, " the motion of the ocean", ha ha. But it wasn't untill this year that I learned how to go out by myself in a little laser. So I will most likely not be the right candidate will I? How many crew are you planning on having once leaving the Panama canel? I am a cook. And very much hand on chica. So please consider me as this is a dream of mine. KR Maybelline maybelline_laporte@hotmail.com
Old 12-02-2014, 15:17   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by plight69 View Post
Looking for a crew person to sail to Panama and onwards. I am currently in Cartagena, Colombia, and looking to sail to Panama in the next few weeks, then through the canal, and on to the Marquesas. I have a 36 ft Vancouver cutter, w/ all the safety gear, SSB, wind vane steering and autopilot, wind gen, solar panels etc. I've had it 3 years, and it sails great - went up to NY and back to Florida two summers ago, then down through the Bahamas, Dominican Republic to here in Colombia. If you'd like to sail to Panama via the San Blas islands, go through the canal or continue all the way to FP (about 35 days), let me know. You would have to be able to pay your way to Colombia or Panama, then be able to cover the cost of the return ticket from wherever you finish your trip. Planning on making my way to NZ, AUS, and Solomon's eventually. Let me know if you want more info about myself/the boat etc. Cheers, Phil
Hi Phil,i'm in cartagena i wo0uld like to talk to you if you would you can call me at 3167061761 this is a colombian number.
i'm a canadian with 25 years exp.
i can pay my way, no strins attacht.
i can to the club nautico at any time hope to stay up to 5 or 6 day
hope to hear from you soon
DANIEL
Old 05-04-2014, 12:52   #19

Hello

Are you still looking for crew and would it be possible to meet with you and your crew and boat in Panama?

I am currently in Costa Rica but arriving in Panama city tomorrow to start looking or a boat to cross the Pacific.

I am 21 years old from Scotland, I have good sailing experience from sailing across the Atlantic, in the Caribbean and Europe. I am a helpful and friendly crew member who is easy to get along with. I would be interested to join you to Tahiti with the possibility of continuing further.

Please contact me if you are interested, I can send you more information about myself and my experience as you wish.

I hope to hear from you soon
Kindest regards
Colin

Email: mansoncol@gmail.com
Mobile: 00447810667362
Old 07-04-2014, 11:50   #20

Hey, what are you waiting for? I am here in Venezuela available to go to Panama, and in a needed to get there. just let me know when I can get on your boat and take this trip.
my regards

Sergio

Tags
crew, crew wanted, Panama, south pacific, wanted