Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 15-10-2013, 14:44   #1

pirate crew wanted on 46ft sailboat

hy im martijn from holland im 39, and looking for help, to sail from annapolis to carieb
or part of it ,its a colin archer steel ,very easy boat to handle just sailed 1200m alone im not in hurry, and hope to spend some time in bermuda
then south you dont need a lot of experiance
but humour and good spirits is a must
chears martijn
Old 16-10-2013, 06:35   #2

Re: crew wanted on 46ft sailboat

Hi Martijn, I'm Karen. I'm interested to help as a crewmember for this adventure! About me - have crewed on a 48ft classic wooden off of the coast of Lagos and in to the Med in stormy seas, also I grew up sailing on smaller boats in OK and in CO. I've dreamt of crewing again and I'm currently doing consulting work so I can work from wherever and take time away for a few months. My availability is immediate - I could join you as early as next week. If you're interested to talk more, can we private message and talk by phone? What is your sailing background? Also - I'm a chef and and love to cook if that helps
Old 16-10-2013, 07:49   #3

Boat: Beneteau Idylle 13.5, C&C 31, and Windrider 16

Hello Martijin,

My name is Garth, I am a 57 years old and retired military guy. Easy going, a little experience in-shore but none outside. I have a limited amount of experience but have completed the ASA courses through bare-boat chartering.

I want to gain some experience and enjoy the trip! I see you are pretty flexible, drop me line.

Garth
Old 16-10-2013, 13:08   #4

hy thanks sounds nice thaT you got time im afraid of datescince i hardly now the year
time flys when having fun !i micht have someone ,but mail if doesnt go trough ,or come for drink if in nc chears martyn
Old 17-10-2013, 16:00   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sa1l0rNativ3 View Post
Hi Martijn, I'm Karen. I'm interested to help as a crewmember for this adventure! About me - have crewed on a 48ft classic wooden off of the coast of Lagos and in to the Med in stormy seas, also I grew up sailing on smaller boats in OK and in CO. I've dreamt of crewing again and I'm currently doing consulting work so I can work from wherever and take time away for a few months. My availability is immediate - I could join you as early as next week. If you're interested to talk more, can we private message and talk by phone? What is your sailing background? Also - I'm a chef and and love to cook if that helps
hy sounds good i hope you get this if you want we could scype ?
Old 18-10-2013, 18:09   #6

Boat: Searay, runabout, 21'

Hey Martyn, Thanks for the response. I hope you have found someone really good. I'm still interested and if something does not work out please contact me. I work a full time job but my schedule is very flexible and transportation to and from you can be worked out very easily. If you have an opening anywhere along the way and you want some company send me an e-mail abwhitley@carolina.rr.com or call usa 704 791 2710
Bobby

Tags
crew, crew wanted, sail, sailboat, wanted