Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-05-2009, 18:20   #1

Boat: 43 bill tripp
Crew / Yacht kitty donors - Lively Expatriate Type

Well,

CONTEXT: It seems cruising is just at my doorstep. I started cruising in 2005 and did what I wanted in Central America including Ecuador but then returned to go snow skiing and hiking. (albeit withOUT S/V Phaedra)

PLANS: Well, it's time for the Atlantic West to East! Or if you would like to shakedown a bit and do DR, Cuba, Mexico let me know 0

SEEKING PART $/PART CREW: I certainly won't make it too far without someone to slip the diesel and food. Low bucks for a good solid Captain and proven yacht.

OTHER PLUSES: Girls might be going too- but that could be planned in as a calendared event (I'm reasonable) , but it would be better with some more people.

LOGISTICS: I could drop off in different locations. The Med is the destination- with emphasis on Croatia and Turkey, the bad news is I don't have the Captain job ( I do OUPV work) lined up there yet, I need to get the RYA Yachtmaster cert.

Extreme Guide on a bill tripp columbia 43 currently slipped in CR/Panama (Atlantic).

Tags
expatriates, transatlantic fall 2009!