Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 22-06-2009, 16:23   #1

Cruise the Caribbean with Captain Teacup this Fall

Hi.

ME: I am 38, caucasian, half gypsy- half professional (almost half), single, just broke up with my girlfriend, sort of "penny pinching" for this trip but have about 9 months of drink money and boat-parts money saved up.- looking for a beautiful half gypsy- half professional babe to pay half the gas. Strong and tan, and adventure-seeking. Full potential job waiting at the end of the rainbow too. Just kidding. It would be easier with just a few easy going blokes *that's UK for guys.

I am going around the Bocas Del Toro province, up to Isla Providencia, into Havana, along Dominica Republic and Puerto Rico and then on to; either St. Thomas, St.Martin, Guadelooupe. OR 2) up to Tulum Mexico and then Ft. Lauderdale. I would really like to depart Panama about Oct 24 and arrive in St. Thomas no later than Christmas Eve- but you know as saying goes (don't have a schedule in the first place!) but I am solid on the depart date.

I am looking for one or two guys with some watch experience. Bring some spending cash for gas and shoreside. It's a joint ad-venture. If we can't accomodate your schedule because of work it may be possible to choose where we pick you up and drop you off. But I provide the vessel and the safety (200 ton captain) and we enjoy the area. Remember, cruising is 65% living aboard in foreign anchorages and fixing things and 35% actually moving from place to place. And thus, hope you can pull your weight to make this beautiful classic soar from port to port.

Regards,

Captain Teacup
aka Extreme Guide.

Shortly the guided calendar will be available online for those who want to climb in the Alps or BC. Telemark skiiers welcome too. Backcountry tours, hut to hut, Mt. Summits, Climbing ICE / Rock
Old 24-06-2009, 19:25   #2

Boat: Gulfstar 53 - Osiris
Check Find a Crew™ Worldwide - The World's largest Online Marine Crew Network for experienced crew. Just search with the parameters, unpaid or share expenses and any other delimiters you want to add. I have several friends who have found good partners/crew/mates on that site.
Old 08-07-2009, 10:00   #3

Crew available

Did you find crew yet?
Two females available. One experienced the other very handy. Your trip location and timing would be perect for us.
email tech@dolphindreamer.net for more info

Tags
Caribbean