Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 21-01-2014, 05:36   #1

Delivery Crew

Hi,

I am 51 years old. I have retired recently. I was in electrical trades. I am seeking deliveries or short term cruising world-wide as a skipper, 1-st mate or a crew member. I don't smoke or drink alcohol. I don't take drugs. I don't have a tattoo and I am not pierced. I am an easy going man with a positive attitude to work. I am an interesting person who loves adventure. I like to learn new things. I have plenty of experience, good knowledge of navigation, mechanical stuff, cruise preparing, daily maintenance and provisioning. I have polish Certificate of competency of Yachtmaster and Motorboat Master of PYA (equivalent patents RYA). I speak Polish English and some Russian. I am familiar with sailing on Tall Ships even as a 1-st mate. I have experience in trans-Atlantic and trans-Pacific voyages. I have already crossed the following seas: the North Sea, the Mediterranean sea, the Baltic Sea and Caribbean Sea.
I can start anytime and anywhere. I am available on short notice. What I really would like to do, is to sail and to visit new places around the world.
I can deliver my CV and a list of references on request should you be interested in my application.
My e-mail:

zbyszek(dot)poleszak(at)gmail(dot)com

Looking forward to your response.

Best regards,

Zbig
Old 22-05-2014, 01:33   #2

Re: Delivery Crew

Hi !
Still current.

Zbig

Tags
crew, delivery