Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-04-2014, 23:56   #1

Experienced Female Crew Available May 8 Roatan

I'm experienced with watch keeping, navigation, ocean passages and life at sea. I like to provision, cook and help out with whatever needs doing. I am easy-going, organized, well-spoken, social and hospitable. I have PADI certification, CYA Day Skipper certification, a restricted marine radio operators license and professional culinary training. I am a dual citizen of Canada and Britain with valid passports for both. Financially secure and able to share expenses. Crewed most of 2010 – 2013 on sailboats in Mexico, the Canary Islands, Morocco, the BVI's to the Bahamas, Curacao to San Blas, Panama and Greece. The rest of my sea time was as a young person working 8 seasons as a commercial fishing deckhand between British Columbia and Alaska. I left that industry to do something creative, but missed the lifestyle immensely. I've been told I am a fast learner with good common sense and that my ocean experience really shows. Preference to yacht owners who are within 10 years of my age (46 ) with a reasonably healthy, non-smoking lifestyle. References available on request.
Old 02-04-2014, 03:13   #2

Boat: Dufour Gib Sea 51
Re: Experienced Female Crew Available May 8 Roatan

Hi SusanF, we are a family looking for a tutor/crew to join us from St Maarten to Panama from May 18th to July 4th.
Me 48, her 46 , kids 10, 7 & 6 (F,M,M)
I'm about to put up a post in crew wanted with more detail,
Cheers
Drew
Old 03-04-2014, 12:15   #3

Hi Susan,
Please check my post on "crew wanted" and let me know if interested.
Thanks,
Alper
Old 05-04-2014, 13:29   #4

We might match up although my need for crew is in November when I sail my boat Pearson 36-2 from Norfolk to the Caribbean. I am almost retired and have the boat in the Chesapeake and I will sail her in May and June after which I will spend most of the summer in Europe.

If you are interested in the trip to the Caribbean in November, maybe we can sail in the Chesapeake in May and June to get to know each other. The boat is owned by 2 people in partnership and we would not mind allowing a third partner.

Please email me at sailor7884@yahoo.com

Tags
crew, crew available, enc