Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 13-07-2015, 04:30   #1

for Mid-December Atlantic Crossing (East to West)

Hello,

My name is Petter Englund. My good friend, and co-skipper, Maximilian and I have assembled a crew of 6-7, and are now seeking a suitable yacht to set sail for an Atlantic crossing in mid-December when we are on break from our respective universities.

Please read on for some quick facts on us:

Skipper (myself) Petter Englund:
- Competitive sailor trained in the three-year National Sailing Program high school in Ängelholm, Sweden. Competed in 29er, C55 and everything between.
- Completed three years of summer training in the Swedish Sea Cadets, conducted by the Swedish Navy
- Swedish Sailing Federation sailing instructor Red Level
- Extensive skipper experience cruising the waters of Skagerrak, Kattegatt, and the Mediterranean
- Certified Nautical Officer class VIII in the Swedish national system (i.e. trained in Navigation, Radar, Radio, Safety onboard)

Crew:
-Long-time cruising sailors with experience from the waters of Skagerrak, Kattegatt, the Baltic, and the Mediterranean
- Maximilian (co-skipper) also Certified Nautical Officer class VIII
- Many with skipper experience from those waters
- Some with previous experience of Atlantic crossing

Contact me to the email below if you have a sailing vessel and are looking for an experienced crew to transfer that boat for you, East to West, in mid-December.

Yours Sincerely,

Petter Englund
iampenglund@gmail.com
+46 70 59 81 074

Tags
atlantic crossing