Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 28-10-2016, 08:23   #16

Re: Fort Lauderdale USA to British Virgin Islands

Hi , Me and my wife would love to join you on your adventure. At least part of it. We are in the early stages of getting a boat of our own and joining the cruising world. But first we are hoping to meet up with people like you to learn from. We have arranged to be off of work from Nov 19 to Dec 20. I can also get time of at the end of Jan for about 3 weeks too if that would fit your schedule better.

A little about us. We are in our early thirties and currently living in Columbus OH. I am an airline pilot and my wife (Flavia) has just finished law school and studying for the bar exam. She is from Brazil and I am originally from WV. We used to live in Fort Lauderdale when I was doing flight training. Thats when I it into my head that I wanted to sail and I havent been able to shake it.

We would love to hear more about you and your plans and if it looks like our schedules could work out maybe set up a meeting over drinks.

Hope to hear from you soon.
304 550 5746
kevin.varallo@gmail.com

Kevin and Flavia

Tags
British Virgin Islands, fort lauderdale, Virgin Islands