Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 24-04-2013, 00:53   #1

French Indies to Panama - Willing to Pay & Crew!

Hi there - Seeking to crew from from French Indies to Panama with my pooch.

I'm new to this forum & not particularly experienced with sailing however I do love it. I've sailed a decent amount in Sydney in amateur races but I normally did whatever was needed e.g. work the pit and so on.

Nevertheless I am a 36yr old Australian guy who has traveled the world. I am currently living in Finland & soon planning to relocate to Panama. The thing is, I have a small French Bulldog & she is coming with me. I started an export business last year between Asia & Nth America & its now working nicely so I can live anywhere & having traveled in this area before, I think what better place for me & my pooch to live the life while working, surfing & probably head to Bocas islands to buy a little retreat!!!

So what am I look for? My pooch can not fly so we've already found a Cargo ship from France to take us to Guadeloupe or Martinique... Once arrived, we'd like to jump ship & make our way by sea to Panama... I am willing to work on the boat & also pay for our trip... Times are flexible - we'd can be in Martinique/Guadeloupe anytime I think after July / August...

So, if your looking for an extra hand + you love dogs (she's a little one & very friendly) + looking for someone to cover some costs then we'd love to hear from you! We are still scoping so please send me a private message or discuss openly - I've traveld all my life so fun, open & happy to take our time - whatever works for you

Look forward to hearing from you! Here we are for your viewing pleasure - http://www.flickr.com/photos/95263834@N08/

Tags
crew, matinique, Panama