Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 23-07-2012, 05:16   #1

Send a message via Skype™ to lindarinda
from Europe/Balkans to Oceania

Hello, Everyone!

Im Linda and I left EVERYTHING back in Latvia to travel the world. My good friend - Janis - joined me in this adventure and by now in our trip around the world, we have hitchhiked through all Europe and we are looking for a new possibilities to see more of the world. Our main destination is New Zealand, but the way, route and countries till it, are still unclear. It all depends on what kind of boat we can get and people we meet on the way there. But why we dont fly till New Zealand? Because we want to do something exciting, memorable and to learn new things, get new experience. And what could be more exciting than sailing?! This is that kind of experience, what makes Your stomach to become itchy because of thousands of butterflies getting into it, when You think of getting on a board.

So please, if You or someone You know wants a crew of 2 inexperienced but extremely nice, friendly and ready-to-work people, please let me to know. You can write an e-mail to linda.rinke:at:gmail.com and ask any questions, we can send more information about ourselves, and for more You can see also our web page: livepackers.

Best regards,
Linda