Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 22-04-2011, 08:16   #1

From Western North America to Australia or New Zealand

I am looking to jump on board any boats heading from the West Coast of North America to New Zealand or Australia and arriving before the 31st of October this year. I have been travelling since January last year and looking for a more interesting and exciting way of getting back to New Zealand other than flying. My ocean going sailing experience is limited to a trip my family did from Durban, South Africa to Madagascar and back when I was youger. I am a experienced kiteboarder and windsurfer so I have a good sense of the wind and am very comfortable in and around the water. I am also very comfortable at heights and in confined spaces.
I have my Padi advance open water diving certificate. I am looking for one last adventure to take me home.
I am currently working in Canada but can drop everything at a moments notice and fly or bus to anywhere on the West Coast of North America to join you on your Pacific cruise.
Andrew

andrewhughesgames+sailing*at*gmail*dot*com
(you can email me at the address I have given. The +sailing is a precaution to prevent spam. You can use the address with or without the +sailing and it will work.)

Tags
Australia