Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-04-2013, 17:54   #1

Boat: 38' Hans Christian
Georgetown, Bahamas to BVI

We are looking for crew to help my husband sail our 38' Hans Christian from Georgetown, Bahamas to the BVI in early May. Some experience preferred, references required.

My husband is a USCG Captain and a professional sailing instructor. All required safety equipment on board.
Old 09-04-2013, 11:28   #2

Re: Georgetown, Bahamas to BVI

Ok I going to try this again. I am an experiance sailor. I have bareboat chartered in many locations without the world. This summer I will be in Greece on a bareboat chater. I am a first mate not ready yet to be the captain. I still need to learn more and gain in cofidence. I think your crusie is right for me. I also think I am right for you. I am fit, clean, non-smoker, social drinker and know my way around the galley. I can stand watch and do more of what is needed. Please contact me if you are interested.
James Baldo
jabaldo@hotmail.com
Old 09-04-2013, 11:35   #3

Ok once more this is the thrid time I have tried this. I have experiance sailing. I have boarboat chartered throughtout the world. I wouyld love to go with you this summer. I am a non-smoker, socail drinker, clean, quite and know how to be invisable when necessary.
Old 10-04-2013, 06:07   #4

Hello. My husband and I, individually or separately, may be interested in assisting you. We are experienced sailors who just bought our "liveaboard" and are interested in acquiring more passage-making skills before "shoving off". We have cruising experience and are certified navigators by Annapolis School of Seamanship. We are hardworking yet fun, and have flexible schedules. If interested, please PM me and we can share sailing resumes. Thanks for your consideration,
Brenda and Tony
Old 10-04-2013, 09:38   #5

Boat: Sail any boats from 28 to 60 ft

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabaldo View Post
Ok once more this is the thrid time I have tried this. I have experiance sailing. I have boarboat chartered throughtout the world. I wouyld love to go with you this summer. I am a non-smoker, socail drinker, clean, quite and know how to be invisable when necessary.
In today internet age, I think no reply means not interested.

I think you did everything right.
Old 10-04-2013, 10:22   #6

Hello, I am retired military, who only started sailing about five years ago, but I'm certified through ASA-104 and have recently worked as crew on a boat delivery. I've stood night watches in poor weather. I live in the Raleigh NC area. I can provide references. If you think you could use my help, let me know. Bruce Moore
Old 15-04-2013, 09:39   #7

Hello am very interested in being a crew member on your boat. I am 35 years and have many years experience in sailing and boating in general. I have always grown up being an a boat and am very versatile when it comes to repairs and problem solving.
Currently live in Florida and willing to travel.
I am a adventurous easy going personality that's energetic and doesn't smoke.
I look forward to hearing from u in the near future.
contact monty
truevibez@yahoo.com

Tags
Bahamas, georgetown