Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 25-10-2014, 05:24   #1

Boat: Simonis 50
Governor's Cup Yacht Race

We have a vacant position for one crew member (or a man + wife couple) with a Yacht Master qualification to join us in the Governor’s Cup 2014 yacht race. The yacht race starts on 27 December 2014 from Simons Town, South Africa to Jamestown, St. Helena.

Read more here:
REVELATIONS Wiets & Sue cruising the world
Old 30-10-2014, 08:57   #2

Re: Governor's Cup Yacht Race

Hi,

My name is Andreas Thornblom, my girlfriend and I are interested of joining your crossing as crew, I am withholding a Chief Officer unlimited and a Master license up to 500GT, I am currently working as 1st Officer navigation on Royal Caribbeans M/V Legend Of The Seas, I have a Master Mariner from the university of Applied since from Sweden.i have been working as a mare for 5 years and during vacations I am sailing a Hunter 326 sailing boat I am 28 years old and have been sailing all my life, my girlfriend Alexandra works in the Swedish Royal navy as a Quater Master, she has been working for the Swedish Royal navy for 5 years and is very experienced helms man.

I am currently repositioning Legend from Quebec to Fort Lauderdale, I wont be signing of until December 16. but as I understand you need crew from the 27th of December? and for how do you need crew for?

please let me know if you are interested in having two real sailors who love the ocean.

Best Regards,

Andreas Thornblom
1st Officer Navigation
M/V "Legend of the Seas"
Tel: 3900 Pager: 105
Email: LG_1stOfficerNavigation@rccl.com

Tags
race, yacht