Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-04-2013, 07:31   #1

Hardworking, Honest Newbie will crew for experience

Anyone out there in the MS/AL/FL area that would be willing to have a hard working, honest, single female around to crew/day sail/weekend sail and give me some basics on sailing. I am financially stable, willing to learn, and have most weekends free, even some afternoons during the week.

I'm a young 46, physically active, adventurous, and responsible. Any suggestions or tips here would also be most welcomed.

Have a great day!
Angie
Old 18-04-2013, 16:44   #2

Boat: IRWIN KETCH 41
Re: Hardworking, Honest Newbie will crew for experience

hey lady, my name is Rick. i have recently returned to the cruising life. i bought my 45 irwin last august and have been getting her ready for a summer in the bahamas. i am leaving savannah, ga. on may 1st and heading down icw to west palm. i have really missed the cruising life. the only thing missing is someone to share it with. i hope to spend a least 4 months this year money permitting. i will probably have a few friends come down for a week at a time, but would love to have someone who has the passion as much as i do that is able to spend the time. experience is not a major concern but a willing to learn able body is preferred. i am an honest kinda guy, if you ask me i will tell you . honesty and trust are the base for any friendship. if your are able and interested i would very much be interested in communicating with you more. my email address is byrdrick54@gmail.com if not interested i hope you live your dream not dream your life.
Old 29-04-2013, 11:30   #3

Boat: Jeanneau Espace 1000, 10 meters sloop
Re: Hardworking, Honest Newbie will crew for experience

Hello Angie,
Wellcome on board if you want to learn sailing in Caribbeans. Why not this suggestion?
Who nows
Jean

Tags
crew