Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 28-12-2013, 11:33   #76
Senior Cruiser

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

pirate Re: In Shape, Organic Dude looking for Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicTruth View Post
What makes you think the US is special or better then other places? IT's a world Govt/Monetery system bro. Some places might be more awake then others, but I would say the USA with their GMO's and hollywood, media, tv obsession isn't the best place right?
If you had not 'opted out' as you put it you'd see there's a thriving barter system going on in many countries.. and even a new non governmental currency..
If as you claim you've lived the Evil life you should have enough knowledge and intelligence to be aware of the situation that exists when it comes to international travel anywhere..
even on a horse..
Furthermore.. in the vast expanse of the US its possible to live free from all the 'trappings'... the N reaches of NY State for example.. trap for your food and build your own shelter.. folk did it for centuries before the White man came.. survivalism with a difference... or you could join the Amish..
Life gets tougher further S.. more people in the nice bits and more deserts.
But.. as an example say you get to Equador.. what have you to offer that they don't already have... you've forsworn intellect.. your knowledge of local flora and fauna is likely zero...
Labour..? they've hundreds of thousands struggling in poverty and hardship already and I doubt they'll be interested in some 'Yanqui' talking about Utopia.
You remind me somewhat of the Hippies of the 60's who'd pile down from Europe through Afghanistan and down the Grand Trunk Road past my home through to India feeding on the hospitality of poor villagers as they went.. knowing full well when the going got tough the Embassies/Consulates would give them a ticket home..

The Peanut Gallery

You can't beat a people up for 75 years and have them say.. "I Love You.. ".
"It is better to die standing proud, than to live a lifetime on ones knees.."

The Politician Never Bites the Hand that Feeds him the 30 piece's of Silver..
Old 28-12-2013, 11:53   #77

Re: In Shape, Organic Dude looking for Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailorboy1 View Post
Been a useful thread, I believe most readers will now understand who you are.
Who am I?
Old 28-12-2013, 11:56   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahquabi View Post
You are right. I am not at peace with myself. That's why i bought a boat and sought out people like you. Are you perfect? Do you know more about life then me? Why don't you have a boat? I want to meet you. You can teach me soo much. Only an idiot would take you on board :

I never said I was perfect. I'm not here to fight with you or argue with you. As I said, I come here in peace and just looking for help to get to my true source.
Old 28-12-2013, 11:56   #79

Boat: 45' Custom Ted Brewer
Send a message via Skype™ to Ahquabi

an entertainer?
Old 28-12-2013, 12:04   #80

OK.. i'm in....I'm sailing to south africa from Bali in three months.......wanna come?
Old 28-12-2013, 12:09   #81

Boat: Grampian 26

The Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative requires all persons, including U.S. citizens, who are traveling to and from the Americas, the Caribbean and Bermuda to have a passport or other WHTI compliant document such as a Passport Card (PASS Card) that establishes identity and citizenship to enter or re-enter the United States.

The approved documents include a passport, a passport card, a NEXUS, SENTRI or FAST trusted traveler program card or a state- or province-issued enhanced driver’s license.
The U.S. government is slowly making it more difficult to leave. That is really scary for some people.

Here are some of the things the U.S. government has done to make it more difficult to leave:

1) You now need a passport to travel to Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean. In the past, you could just take your birth certificate and driver's license and get out of the country. Now you NEED a passport.

2) It is taking 18 months sometimes to get a passport after application. The average time in now in the range of months instead of weeks as it always was in the past.

3) The government is rejecting passport applications at an alarming rate. Sometimes it is due to debts such as child support or back taxes. Sometimes it is due to "person of interest" holds by state and local law enforcement agencies. It is becoming very difficult to even find out the reason for the rejection in some cases.

4) New taxes are being proposed or have already been passed that require a partial or full forfeiture of all of your assets if the government believes you are moving to another country vs. just taking a vacation.

If your as you state organic and have no actual identification your ability to leave your country may be harder then getting into another country. I strongly suggest you get on board before you are considered unidentifiable in your own country and are detained till you follow the rules as laid out for you. Even the bible tells you to follow the laws of the land.
Old 28-12-2013, 12:13   #82

Quote:
OK.. i'm in....I'm sailing to south africa from Bali in three months.......wanna come?
I never know with you man. If you are kidding or serious. I'm in the USA now anyway, nowhere near Bali.
Old 28-12-2013, 12:14   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by knottygurl View Post
The Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative requires all persons, including U.S. citizens, who are traveling to and from the Americas, the Caribbean and Bermuda to have a passport or other WHTI compliant document such as a Passport Card (PASS Card) that establishes identity and citizenship to enter or re-enter the United States.

The approved documents include a passport, a passport card, a NEXUS, SENTRI or FAST trusted traveler program card or a state- or province-issued enhanced driver’s license.
The U.S. government is slowly making it more difficult to leave. That is really scary for some people.

Here are some of the things the U.S. government has done to make it more difficult to leave:

1) You now need a passport to travel to Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean. In the past, you could just take your birth certificate and driver's license and get out of the country. Now you NEED a passport.

2) It is taking 18 months sometimes to get a passport after application. The average time in now in the range of months instead of weeks as it always was in the past.

3) The government is rejecting passport applications at an alarming rate. Sometimes it is due to debts such as child support or back taxes. Sometimes it is due to "person of interest" holds by state and local law enforcement agencies. It is becoming very difficult to even find out the reason for the rejection in some cases.

4) New taxes are being proposed or have already been passed that require a partial or full forfeiture of all of your assets if the government believes you are moving to another country vs. just taking a vacation.

If your as you state organic and have no actual identification your ability to leave your country may be harder then getting into another country. I strongly suggest you get on board before you are considered unidentifiable in your own country and are detained till you follow the rules as laid out for you. Even the bible tells you to follow the laws of the land.
I was able to get back into the USA without a passport from Canada by talking my way in peacefully and explaining to the Border Police how I didn't have one, even though the laws said I needed one.
Old 28-12-2013, 12:16   #84

Knotty, I'm not a follower of Bibles, QUarans..etc. as those are just 'sorcery' books of lies with some truth twisted in. I don't mean to offend you if you are. I do wish the best for you and everyone however. As I mentioned, I'm a son of the True Source of Love and my true creator.
Old 28-12-2013, 12:18   #85

Well at least you have some stuff figured out.
Old 28-12-2013, 12:18   #86

Quote:
I never know with you man. If you are kidding or serious. I'm in the USA now anyway, nowhere near Bali.
we're cool brother

I'm in the Philippines (Davao) at the moment but I can swing by and pick you up................how does 2:36 suit you?
Old 28-12-2013, 12:21   #87

Quote:
we're cool brother

I'm in the Philippines (Davao) at the moment but I can swing by and pick you up................how does 2:36 suit you?

I wish you the best dude. Mockery and sarcasm only leads you further from the truth. Eventually you will admit the Truth and realize that cons and lies are just illusions.
Old 28-12-2013, 12:25   #88

Boat: Grampian 26

Quote:
Knotty, I'm not a follower of Bibles, QUarans..etc. as those are just 'sorcery' books of lies with some truth twisted in. I don't mean to offend you if you are. I do wish the best for you and everyone however. As I mentioned, I'm a son of the True Source of Love and my true creator.
If all you took from my post was "sorcery" then you are farther ahead to start walking to Ecuador.
pitter patter you'd better get atter
Old 28-12-2013, 12:27   #89

Quote:
I wish you the best dude. Mockery and sarcasm only leads you further from the truth. Eventually you will admit the Truth and realize that cons and lies are just illusions.
The truth is in front of you

Old 28-12-2013, 12:33   #90
CLOD

Boat: none

One of the problems with living an organic life is that it apparently prevents people form getting the proper meds for their given condition. But the upside of this is that they are sure that those meds just allow the Man to control you.

Tags
crew