Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 28-12-2013, 12:40   #91

Re: In Shape, Organic Dude looking for Crew

Ok, this has reached a point where you are now attacking with lies and using the "Insane card." Common evil tools of those who Fear the Truth. I wish the best for all of you poisoned souls. Just remember, you were once happy souls who were not like this and didn't think or talk like this. As I said, you can't defeat the True Source of Love. Peace.
Old 28-12-2013, 12:41   #92
Senior Cruiser

Community Sponsor
Cruisers Forum Supporter

pirate Re: In Shape, Organic Dude looking for Crew

So.. how are you communicating.. with evil coin in an internet café... a library (free on someone else's evil coin)... or have you a computer from the 'bad ol days'...
If you truly are what you say you'd just walk until you find what you seek.. for some it was a cross.. others a banyan tree..
Sitting on your ass in front of a screen is another cop out and only proves your too lazy to walk down to a boatyard or marina and commune/barter with sea going folk..
Seek.. and ye shall find involves more effort than dancing fingers across a keyboard...
Do some deliveries along the US coast..
Get to know some seamen..
Work on some fishing boats for food and board.. that's barter..
And maybe someone will appreciate your worth and give you an old boat one day and you can sail yourself away without dragging others down with you...
The path to the true creator is a stony one..
It has to be else one is not deserving to be in his presence...

You can't beat a people up for 75 years and have them say.. "I Love You.. ".
"It is better to die standing proud, than to live a lifetime on ones knees.."

The Politician Never Bites the Hand that Feeds him the 30 piece's of Silver..
Old 28-12-2013, 12:47   #93
CLOD

Boat: none

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicTruth View Post
Ok, this has reached a point where you are now attacking with lies and using the "Insane card." Common evil tools of those who Fear the Truth. I wish the best for all of you poisoned souls. Just remember, you were once happy souls who were not like this and didn't think or talk like this. As I said, you can't defeat the True Source of Love. Peace.
I'm pretty happy and getting more so by the minute today. But then I already have a boat and aren't looking for a free ride.

BTW - I didn't call you insane you just assumed it
Old 28-12-2013, 12:48   #94

Boat: 45' Custom Ted Brewer
Send a message via Skype™ to Ahquabi

Do you want to come sailing or not?
Old 28-12-2013, 12:50   #95

By saying I need "meds" for my "condition." Meds are actually synthetic poison for the mind. I'm sure you keep that truth to yourself though. Bro I'm not here to judge you. I'm juust trying to figure out my path that's all.
Old 28-12-2013, 12:54   #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatman61 View Post
So.. how are you communicating.. with evil coin in an internet café... a library (free on someone else's evil coin)... or have you a computer from the 'bad ol days'...
If you truly are what you say you'd just walk until you find what you seek.. for some it was a cross.. others a banyan tree..
Sitting on your ass in front of a screen is another cop out and only proves your too lazy to walk down to a boatyard or marina and commune/barter with sea going folk..
Seek.. and ye shall find involves more effort than dancing fingers across a keyboard...
Do some deliveries along the US coast..
Get to know some seamen..
Work on some fishing boats for food and board.. that's barter..
And maybe someone will appreciate your worth and give you an old boat one day and you can sail yourself away without dragging others down with you...
The path to the true creator is a stony one..
It has to be else one is not deserving to be in his presence...
Actually I have lived in my car for awhile, in tents, off the land in the woods so it's not like I haven't tried brother. I have been to Cali and communicated with people with boats but just didn't find what I was looking for. I chose to use the internet as a way to connect to other souls without having to deal with the hardships of being on the "road" or homeless and trying to find barter that way, which I have also tried. I don't really have to explain to you my current situation, but I do barter for things. The way the world is, yes the people I barter from most likely use that money. Maybe I should go back to the woods and live off of berries and water from the stream? But even there I was forced out when I found a good spot by some land owners not far behind where I was. Tears aren't going to help me. Would that really help me reach my source better if I go back and try in the wild alone and walking through polluted roads without food or help along the way?
Old 28-12-2013, 12:55   #97
CLOD

Quote:
By saying I need "meds" for my "condition." Meds are actually synthetic poison for the mind. I'm sure you keep that truth to yourself though. Bro I'm not here to judge you. I'm juust trying to figure out my path that's all.
I'm getting confused now, I thought you knew the truthfulness of your path already
Old 28-12-2013, 12:56   #98
CLOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahquabi View Post
Do you want to come sailing or not?
I have ask about that rotating green circle thingie, is that a mind control trick?
Old 28-12-2013, 13:01   #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailorboy1 View Post
I'm getting confused now, I thought you knew the truthfulness of your path already
lol bro I'm not going to go back and forth with you. I sincerely wish you the best and not here to judge you or anyone. Sorry if that came out like that.
Old 28-12-2013, 13:07   #100

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Boat: Bestevaer 49

Quote:
I sincerely wish you the best and not here to judge you or anyone. Sorry if that came out like that.
And on that pleasant note this thread is now closed. A few less than nice posts have been deleted.

If anyone would like to take the OP on as crew within the US where a passport is not required, please send him a PM .

Unveiling Bullseye strops for low friction rings

Tags
crew