Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 26-04-2013, 17:04   #1

Boat: Cascade 27
Inside Passage May thru August

I'm headed to Juneau from Olympia WA. Plan on departing May 1st and reaching Glacier bay around July 1 and back home around August 15th. The boat is a 27 foot Cascade. She is seaworthy and with all the basic essentials for a nice cruise for 3 people. I have had some interest in this passage and have had several folks say that they want to go. But I don't count my chickens before they set sail so I'd love to hear from others in case these folks don't pan out. I'm going one way or the other but I'd prefer to not single hand.

If you are a photographer, writer, artist, nature lover, sailing junkie, this is the trip and the boat for you. We are going to sail a lot and have some wonderful adventures in a wild world. I plan on diving as well, that means fresh seafood, and if you fish all the better. (I don't).

I'm not a partier, don't drink (a few beers maybe) ca't stand smoke. so sorry if I seem boring in that regard. I like clean crew who don't mind working, getting up early, sailing whenever possible, hiking, and generally being upbeat and positive.

I'll consider crew for north only or south only.
Alan
Old 09-05-2013, 13:00   #2

Boat: Cascade 27
Re: Inside Passage May thru August

UPDATE:
I have started the journey North. Still looking for crew that have flexible itinerary and pickup/drop off locations. Planning to be in Nanimo around May 15.
[/SIZE][/COLOR][/COLOR]

Tags
passage