Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 23-03-2010, 11:19   #1

Licensed Captain & Young Cook/Cleaner - Caribbean & Med

Hi,

I am travelling my own boat a bit from Panama to Cuba, Rio Dulce, then over to D.R., Puerto Rico, and then probably heading to S. America.

I have got some time planned into my cruising to fly to wherever I can do a delivery or assisted delivery. We have eleven months for cruising and my objective is to perhaps make a few trips on another boats. We aren't looking to do it for free, but if you are in these areas it would be reasonable with little or no airfare costs.

I have references for five pacific coastwise deliveries and one atlantic-side delivery. I am a non-smoker, have been licensed since 1999- teach ASA and US Sailing courses, have owned six boats since 1983 (and have always raced and lived aboard).

I became a "non-office" person in 2005 permanently otherwise I would have had more deliveries. I am 37 years old. My assistant is much younger. We are easy going, sensitive, fun loving, know how to travel as gypsies, speak spanish, and I have done numerous trips on both coasts close to the equator.

Have two laptops with GPS, have all cruising guides, possess the necessary charts for the area, have SSB receiver & sat phone, perfect USCG license & safety record.

Teacup
Old 28-04-2010, 05:57   #2
Ivo

Boat: Catalina 42'
Hi, would you be interested in doing a crossing from LA to Australia at the end of May, early June, and what price are you looking at for such a passage if you would go?

Cheers Ivo

Tags
Caribbean