Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-03-2015, 04:28   #1

Looking for a crew position

Hi everybody,

I am looking for a crew position to sail, I am currently in Panama, I am Italian, ready to sail everywhere around the world, I have an Italian unlimited license a RYA "Yacht Master" offshore license and a Panamanian "capitan de hate license".

I have also experience in basic maintenance of the boat (on deck et below deck).

Contact me at abaluca23@gmail.com or +507 61007572.

Sent from my iPad using Cruisers Sailing Forum
Old 23-04-2015, 18:00   #2

Re: Looking for a crew position

Hello Lucie,
my name is Olivier, I am french and sailing alone with my son5 years old heading to New Caledonia but with a long stop very likely to New Caledonia. I am considering taking onboard a speaking english person in order to practice my english, female preferably as we are already two male onboard, someone ready to give little hand, who likes children, and can pay for her cost of living onboard, and is not smoking preferably. Reading through your post I thought there might a fit here.

I am planning to leave Tahiti (French Polynesia) beginning of June and sail via Fidji (15 days stay planned), Vanuatu 15 days stay planned) and finally go to New Caledonia very likely to leave the boat and fly to Australia where I am willing to settle (or NZ possibly). My threshold is to arrive in New Caledonia latest mid of August stop there to escape the winter bad weather more south
as my email is quite short notice and I have not even made my mind 100%, I am giving you the address of our blog where you can see pictures of us two (though written in french).
if you are possibly interested can I please ask you to send a few pictures of you and your comments about my plan
blog: Il était une fois ...
please answer me at: martino_fr@yahoo.fr
greetings
Olivier

Tags
crew