Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-06-2013, 15:41   #1

Looking for a sailing adventure - FL/AL

25 male, looking to learn how to sail. I have no ocean sailing experience. I have a laid back attitude and am very easy to get along with. I have never had an issue with motion sickness and do not expect it to be an issue. I work in AL/FL as a wilderness instructor and have 2-3 weeks off randomly throughout the year. Right now I have 2-3 weeks off starting mid August. Would be interested in day trips to week long trips.

I am willing to share costs and help out in exchange to learn how to sail. I am willing to travel from Mobile bay to Amelia Island to the Keys to find a boat. Hope to be on the water soon!
Old 10-07-2013, 11:25   #2

Boat: Norm Cross 28 Tri, Hobie Miracle 20, Hobie trifoiler, Condor-40
Re: Looking for a sailing adventure - FL/AL

Would you be interested/available for a some or all of my adventure beginning in September aboard my Condor-40 tri as I move her from MA to FLA. I would require at least 2 weeks commitment. I am vacationing as I move her down the coast so this is not just a delivery mission although she is OSTAR designed and capable of serious miles offshore. Frequent stops will be built into the itinerary to enjoy the cruising grounds and food along the way. Some ICW and some off-shore. Non paid position but I will cover expenses aboard. This will require hands on sailing and night watches as I prefer to sail with only two-three aboard. Chris L

Tags
sailing