Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-05-2012, 22:41   #1

looking for a trainer in Greece May to Aug

Hi, I have my own boat, recently purchased "Bavaria 44" after some minor improvements and repairs she will be relaunched sometime this May in Greece, Lafkas. I am fairly new to sailing, and solo so looking for someone with experience to help me with first few weeks sail around the Greek islands. I am based in UK and planning to make to trip to Greece end of May for 7 to 10days to move her to different marina. If your interested, please get in touch via email, shariff@gmx.co.uk
Old 06-05-2012, 14:25   #2

Boat: Dufour 445, 13,25m
Send a message via Skype™ to Andreas744
Re: looking for a trainer in Greece May to Aug

Hi I sailed already 3 weeks in Greece (Athens to Naxos, Kos to Samos, Athens to Athens) and I really loved it. I just completed my German SKS sailing and radio license in spring 2012 and planing another sailing trip in Croatia in June. Do you want to learn how to sail your Bavaria 44 on your own-single hand?
Regards from Austria, Andreas
Old 08-05-2012, 18:25   #3

Hey there, I will not be available for may, but maybe June or July.
I'm a kiwi with 250K NM experience and a RYA YM instructor. I love the Greek islands, and would love to be able to help out. I have knowledge of the Bavaria range, and will be based in Portugal but willing to pop over and help out.
Let me know if this suits you, and for more info.

Cheers Joe
Old 11-05-2012, 03:56   #4

Thanks for so many replies,Ideally I am looking someone already in Greece, I am going to be in Lafkas end of May
Old 16-05-2012, 05:41   #5

Hi, there. I am a Greek trained professional skipper, holder of a greek offshore sailing diploma based in Athens, Greece. I’ll be available end of May-beginning of June. I can come to the island of Lefkas and assist you with your boat. If interested, I’ll be glad to provide you with more info by e-mail, markosa@hol.gr, Markos.
Old 15-07-2012, 05:37   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by truelinesailing
Hey there, I will not be available for may, but maybe June or July.
I'm a kiwi with 250K NM experience and a RYA YM instructor. I love the Greek islands, and would love to be able to help out. I have knowledge of the Bavaria range, and will be based in Portugal but willing to pop over and help out.
Let me know if this suits you, and for more info.

Cheers Joe
Joe are you in near Greece anywhere we are in lafkas at the moment, I know this is bit short notice but if you are available give me a call, Rgds Shariff 00447881674980
Old 15-07-2012, 05:43   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas744
Hi I sailed already 3 weeks in Greece (Athens to Naxos, Kos to Samos, Athens to Athens) and I really loved it. I just completed my German SKS sailing and radio license in spring 2012 and planing another sailing trip in Croatia in June. Do you want to learn how to sail your Bavaria 44 on your own-single hand?
Regards from Austria, Andreas
Hi I am in Greece at the moment let me if you are available, need help to sail. Rgds Shariff 00447881673980 feel free to call

Tags
Greece