Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 20-04-2014, 20:22   #1

Looking to cross the Atlantic..Ether direction

Hi,

I am Trevor, I am taking a semester off from college (Loyola University Maryland) to travel abroad throughout Europe this Fall (2014). As part of my trip I would like to sail ether; to Europe from the US, or home from Europe to the US. I have sailing experience, but never any long trips, I am competent and willing to learn more. Ideally I would like to depart the US in late August, or Depart Europe in Mid-Late November. I understand this is not the best or most frequented time window to cross the Atlantic; but if someone is willing, as am I.

If you are making the voyage, anytime relatively close to the dates above, and need crew please contact me at tjbeers@loyola.edu or tjbeers@live.com

Thanks,

Trevor J. Beers