Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-07-2011, 07:18   #1

Male, 28, Seeks Crew Position Departing from Indonesia

Hi,

I'll be flying to Jakarta on July 25 and traveling across Java looking for boats. My current plan is to head towards Bali, but if you'll be in the general area and need crew, please let me know so I can adjust my route accordingly.

A bit about me:

I've been living in Beijing on and off for the last five years and am looking for a bit of travel on my way back home to Boston. I've sailed only small boats on lakes so I'd like to gain a little experience with shorter trips at sea for now, but would like to try longer voyages if things go well, preferably heading towards Australia, New Zealand, and on east.

I used to work as a cook in a summer camp, so I can help with the cooking. I'm a fast learner and very eager to learn more about sailing. There's probably a lot more I could write here about skills and interests but I think I'll leave the rest for follow-up conversation. Please message me if you're interested.

Regards,

Joel

Tags
crew, Indonesia, indonesia