Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-02-2010, 14:28   #1

Marshall Islands / Kiribati to US Mainland or Hawaii

Hi,

I'm Alex a 32 years old spanish sailor, looking for any boat going from the marshall Islands, or Kiribati, or even fiji, to the United States or Hawaii..I'm a good sailor (with my boat, I'd be alredy a Captain..but no boat, live is long..) good cooker and a very very very easyman. I work really hard and of course I'd contribute to the expenses of the travel if necessary..

Salud y buen viento, marineros!!!

Hi, i'm a spanish sailor, 32, traying to reach america, so completely opposite direction..I think I'm crazy romantic traveller..anyway if you can help me to make my dreams in to reality, you're going to heaven, 99% (i can not garantee..but you will be close, that's sure..) I'm going by cargo from fiji to kiribati, and thenm I'll manage to arrive to Marshall wich I have been told is the best place to find a bout going to america..I'm a damn good sailor, hard worker and easy man. If anyone can give me, please some advice, about where i can find any sailing boat, or even cargo, it would be really really cojonudo!! Thank you for reading me and much more tanks for your advice

Hi captain!!

I'm Alex 32 years old spanish sailor. I arrived to kiribati sailng from boat to boat from New Caledonia..I'll be in Fanning Island ,or Chridtmas Is. or anywhere around you tell me, for leaving to hawaii, or french polynesia or even US mainland..I'm of course a good sailman, hard worker and easy and happy man..

Good wind and hopping that luck is still with me..

Tags
Kiribati, Marshall Islands