Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-05-2011, 23:51   #1

Boat: Beneteau Oceanis 46ft
Send a message via Skype™ to wayne slessor
Need Exprienced Crew for Delivery in the Med / Bluewater Passage Indian Ocean

Wanted experienced sailing,navigation crew,for the season in the med and long term passage back to Thailand,via SouthAfrica, Madagascar,Seychelles,Sri Lanka,Malaysia Thailand.We take delivery in early August 1st from St Giles France to Palma 12/14 days,then moor up in Palma for one month,sail the med for the season leaving for Cape Town possibly early/mid October.Looking for experienced blue water ,Navigation crew to assist and enjoy the whole or part of the passage.WE are fun loving couple with a young baby boy ,this is a trip of a life time on a brand new well equipped Beneteau Oceanis 46ft.Please contact us for further details.This is a non paid position,all travelling expences ,visa's etc will be to your own account,all vessel expenses ,fuel mooring fees etc to be taken care of by the owner.

http://www.cruisersforum.com/images/smilies/viking.gif
Old 06-05-2011, 00:21   #2

Re: Wanted exprienced crew delivery in the med/blue water passage indian ocean

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne slessor View Post
Wanted experienced sailing,navigation crew,for the season in the med and long term passage back to Thailand,via SouthAfrica, Madagascar,Seychelles,Sri Lanka,Malaysia Thailand.We take delivery in early August 1st from St Giles France to Palma 12/14 days,then moor up in Palma for one month,sail the med for the season leaving for Cape Town possibly early/mid October.Looking for experienced blue water ,Navigation crew to assist and enjoy the whole or part of the passage.WE are fun loving couple with a young baby boy ,this is a trip of a life time on a brand new well equipped Beneteau Oceanis 46ft.Please contact us for further details.This is a non paid position,all travelling expences ,visa's etc will be to your own account,all vessel expenses ,fuel mooring fees etc to be taken care of by the owner.

http://www.cruisersforum.com/images/smilies/viking.gif
Wayne,

I got your Email, and I have just reviewed your post, and I think that I fit each of your criteria. I look forward to speaking with you further. Tell me more about the trip, your guidelines, rules, etc etc.....
Old 06-05-2011, 05:20   #3

Boat: Beneteau Oceanis 46ft
Send a message via Skype™ to wayne slessor

Hi its Wayne here i'm still not sure if you got my reply about the proposed trip to Cape Town etc please contact me via the email wayneslessor@gmail.com
Old 17-05-2011, 11:08   #4

Re: Need Exprienced Crew for Delivery in the Med / Bluewater Passage Indian Ocean

I just sent you a email...,
Old 02-06-2011, 08:30   #5

Location: When not afloat: Whistler, BC, Canada & Lymington, UK
Re: Need Exprienced Crew for Delivery in the Med / Bluewater Passage Indian Ocean

Are you still looking for crew from France to Med? I will arrive in UK in July. See my profile for info and experience.

Life consists, not in holding good cards; but in playing those you do hold well.
Old 02-06-2011, 12:22   #6

Boat: beneteau 36 oceanus

I am a very experienced blue water sailor willing to make this sail. check out my site under profile. thanks art
Old 02-06-2011, 12:35   #7

Boat: beneteau 36 oceanus

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne slessor View Post
Hi its Wayne here i'm still not sure if you got my reply about the proposed trip to Cape Town etc please contact me via the email wayneslessor@gmail.com
Hi wayne, contact me if you still need help moving your boat.

Captain Art

Tags
crew, delivery, wanted, water