Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 14-03-2012, 18:02   #1

NEW ZEALAND to TONGA

NEW ZEALAND to TONGA

A once in a life-time opportunity for YOU to join an extended cruise in the tropical South Pacific on a large sailing catamaran. The initial passage from New Zealand to Tonga will start late April 2012 followed by cruising between and around other islands and returning to New Zealand in Oct – Nov 2012.

YOU must be a non-smoker, with no health problems, relaxed, easy going and have a GSOH, able to enjoy life and be prepared to muck in and help run a cruising yacht. If experienced-great, if not I will teach you how to sail. Male, Female or a couple aged 45+ preferred. For safety and logistical reasons there should be no time constraints when considering this opportunity and you must be able to fund your own airfares and travel costs.
Old 15-03-2012, 12:11   #2
Marine Service Provider

Send a message via Yahoo to lfmarqx Send a message via Skype™ to lfmarqx
Re: NEW ZEALAND to TONGA

hi guys, do you have an email that I can send my resume! I.m interested as I.m in Barcelona looking for a job as stewardess but I can go anywhere in the world! take care luciana
Old 16-03-2012, 01:18   #3

Hello, my name is Matt, 30, I have a limited sailing experience (dinghy sailing) and I would love to learn more about sailing. I've been living in New Zealand for three years and I'm going back to my country (France) where a new job is waiting for me. I'd like to make my return trip memorable and I would love to join your crew. I'm pretty relax, down to earth and know how to make myself useful. I'm a healthy non-smoker. Please contact me, I'm living in Auckland, I would be happy to meet you. matthieu.schopp "at" gmail "dot" com
Old 16-03-2012, 15:03   #4

Boat: Arber 14m Sou'easter

Hi Doug - I would be interested in having a discussion with you..have cruised on a cat for 2 months from Tahiti to Tonga , now own a reasonable sized Cat which I will take offshore next year and am reasonably flexible (but not sure if I could do the whole time away) , am a fisherman and diver..aged 56 and healthy.. email gonesailing at ymail dot com
Cheers
Paul
Old 02-05-2012, 00:37   #5

HI

I am unexperienced

I sailed a little bit when I was a kid on rivers and lakes. I worked on supply ships in the north sea for 3 years. I am travelling round the world but have to return soon. I would like to have an adventure before I go home.

Email me if Possible

Cheers Brendan

Brendan587*at*btinternet*dot*com
Old 05-05-2012, 18:37   #6

Hi there,

I am very interested in this. I am reasonably experienced (Coastal Skipper) and if needs be can have my Yacht Master Ocean by the time the trip rolls around.

I recently sailed in Tonga and am familiar with the waters there.

There is myself, and possilby my partner Steph who is a great deck hand.

PM/email me.

Regards,

Andy

Tags
Tonga