Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-03-2015, 15:54   #1

North NZ to South pacific

Hello,

We are a couple with 3 groovy girls (10,8,5yo). We are potentially looking for crew (preferably female) with some keel boat experience. We plan to be sailing in the northlands area from April till May and then onto the south pacific. Our boat is a 48ft Meridien centerboarder. Please feel free to Message us if you think you could be interested.
Regards,
Anthony
Old 13-03-2015, 22:00   #2

Re: North NZ to South pacific

hi! im chris, a 44 yo kiwi, looking for miles. happy and keen ,,,,
Old 17-03-2015, 16:51   #3

Hi
Im very interested!
Im female and a chef! I have been working in sail boats as crew for 4 years now.
I am in the BVI at the monent, but would love to flybover to that side of the world

Let me know if you would like to see my reaume and sample menu

Regards
Monja brink

Sent from my iPhone using Cruisers Sailing Forum
Old 20-03-2015, 16:38   #4

Thumbs up Re: North NZ to South pacific

Hi Anthony!
I'm Lindsay (29yo) from Canada, currently in NZ and looking to head to the pacific islands around May. I have sailed a bit with a family I used to nanny for in Vancouver, plus some trips in the Caribbean and the Whitsundays. I worked as a nanny for about 5 years and I love kids, so your ad grabbed my attention! I have first aid qualifications plus I am a scuba diving instructor that will be working my way throughout the islands. I'm a great cook, tidy, energetic, adventurous, hard-working and easy going Please tell me more about you're looking for and the trip planned. cheers!
Old 20-03-2015, 22:32   #5

Hi Lindsay, thanks for your message. If you are keen to chat about the possibility of you joining in on part of our adventure please either message me her a contact No. or call me on 02102641483
Regards
Anthony
Old 25-03-2015, 19:27   #6

Boat: 39ft Owen Wooley

Hey my partner an I are interested, we live down in the Marlborough Sounds of NZ on our 39ft sloop. We are both experienced sailors an worked over in the Med on a yacht a few years ago, currently work off shore on ships. Love fishing, both PADI diver's, Im from a family of 10 kids an have young brothers an sisters (youngest 10yrs old), grew up on an around the sea on a remote farm in the Marlborough sounds, my partner is a great cook and is a fully qualified paramedic.
Look forward to hearing from you.
9monthsinaleakyboat@gmail.com
Cheers
Cat

Tags
south pacific