Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-10-2013, 15:57   #1

Boat: Saddler 32'
Pacific Crossing

Hello,

I Live and sail mainly in Jamaica. My family owns a Saddler 32' and have skippered it quite a lot. I have done a crossing to Cuba, and Once to Panama last year. I couldn't tell you the hours or experience, but I have sailed 2-3 times a week for the past 6-7 years. I love off-shore sailing and I should have crossed the Pacific earlier this year on a friend's Cat ... see their blog (you can speak with Pat for a referral if you'd like) Living's Odyssey - The sailing adventure of the Garceau Family ... I missed out due to a shoulder dislocation a month before departure.

I am 27, Male, Athletic. I will be in Panama early next year sailing with friends in the San blas Islands, and hope to go on westwards from there. I can cook, I can clean, I'm not a great story teller but I do like a good conversation. I was born in the UK and have lived in Jamaica most of my life, so Passport shouldn't be an issue for travelling.

I have an Older brother who lives in Boca Raton, Florida. and a Younger Brother living in Brisbane, Australia. It has been my dream to sail from one to the other.

Regards, Matthew

P.S. I work free lance Architecture so I am making my self available from Feb-September of next year to fulfill this dream of mine. my facebook is www.facebook.com/matthewefross