Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-12-2013, 01:24   #1

pirate Pacific Crossing Southern Cali to Australia March 2014

Looking to join a group, hoping to leave the West Coast (US) around Feb/Mar/Apr. and head to Australia as quickly as possible.

I'm a 33 year old fit and healthy female American Citizen with Australian Permanent Residency. I've been living in Australia on the Gold Coast for nearly 4 years. I have a clear record and excellent background. To be honest, I have no experience on boats larger than a dinghy, so I'm looking to join mostly as a passenger, however I am really great with kids, an excellent cook, and I love to clean and I learn very quickly. I have worked as a nanny and housekeeper and personal assistant for many years. Because I am not able to offer much other skill, I am willing to discuss financial compensation. I've been all over the world... by air... but I'm ready to introduce travel by sea and I just need to get my foot in the door... errr... on the deck.

I am a reliable friend, I get along with almost anyone, and have easily made life-long friends all over the world from all walks of life and many different cultures. Other than loving to cook and clean, I like to sing to myself, I like to smile, I like to fish, I like to share stories, and I love photography and creating things. My most life changing experience was diving in the Great Barrier Reef.

I'm hoping to learn and pick up some valuable skills along the journey and that this voyage will be the first of many to come.

Here's a link to my Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/yourtexasrealtor

Tags
arc, Australia, cal