Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 27-02-2011, 21:21   #1

Send a message via Skype™ to surfthegnar
pirate Panama to S. Pacific in June

My name is Wesley. I have a captain's license and I've spent time on open water in a 60' cat. I enjoy surfing, kayaking, snorkeling, night watches on the open ocean, and being industrious.

Search Wesley E. H. on F-book for a better idea of who I am, or see some of my tomfoolery on my youtube channel. http://www.youtube.com/user/surftheg.../5/0NE9xjPR_zo

I need to get back on the water. I will be ready to depart any time between early June and late July. My final destination is Capetown, South Africa.

Ideally I would leave from Panama, sail to & through the South Pacific and fly to S.A. from Australia, though I'm not opposed to sailing all the way.

If you're going that way around that time, let me know and I could be flexible about where I depart from.

Cheers,

Wes
Old 01-03-2011, 14:39   #2

Re: Panama to S. Pacific in June

Hi Wesley,
My name is Lyndsey and I'm hoping to start some traveling around that time in Chile. I have no official sailing experience but learn fast. I"m an avid master diver, swimmer, and anything to do with the water. I cook as well. Dont know how much the expenses would be but let me know if something might work out as i want to go west from chile and sailing thru the South pacific to australia is perfect as i hope to go to india from there and maybe South Africa as never been there either.
Peace,
Lyndsey
Old 05-03-2011, 17:33   #3

Hi there! Currently in the US virgin islands looking for travel options. I just got off of a yacht I'd been working on for 3 months. I have crewed with sailboats before but didn't get much sail experience as there was no wind. However I do own a sailboat and have lived on several boats so I do have general knowledge.
I'm a surfer, I'm a certified diver, I teach surf lessons, I'm a singer songwriter so I play guitar. (longboard bag and guitar have to come) I Iove the ocean, worship the sun, and I'm super easy going. I could start something asap.
Curious about expenses... What is supplied, etc.
Also, I'm trying to get more sea time for captains license, so I'm serious about the gig. Thanks!!

Tags
Panama