Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-12-2013, 08:36   #1

Boat: Vancouver 25
Ready for another sailing adventure!

I'm ready for another sailing adventure! Done this once or twice in the past: Atlantic crossing, East Coast, Keys, Gulf Coast, Bahamas, Caribbean, Panama Canal, Central America Coast, Inside Passage, South/Mid Pacific, and Great Barrier Reef. Excellent mechanical skills. Got tired of the rat race in 1995 and quit my computer programming job to go sailing. USCG 100ton Master's License, but what I'm most interested in is a non-paid crew position. I'm 60 years old, 5'10", 200 lbs, and in good physical condition. I don't smoke or take drugs, but do drink a few beers. Hobbies include snorkeling, fishing, kayaking, hiking, and enjoying life. More details at Home Page. It would be best to email me at rwmcreynolds@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from you soon!
Bob
Old 09-12-2013, 12:14   #2

Boat: Catalina Morgan 440
Re: Ready for another sailing adventure!

Hi, Bob. I am currently in Bocas del Toro, Panama looking for two crew to come along on the next leg of my great sailing adventure. Next leg could start as soon as two weeks from now leaving Panama heading north to Jamaica, Puerto Rico and end up in the windward islands of the Caribbean. I would like to be in Tortola, BVI by the first of February. Let me know if you have any interest in joining.

Bill

Tags
sail, sailing