Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-10-2013, 15:12   #1

Boat: Aloha 28
Ready to Crew!

Im a 48 year old fit female. Have owned my own sailboat for two seasons now. Have a couple of courses under my belt. Looking for some sailing experiences. Im social, sensible, and down to earth.
Old 04-10-2013, 10:39   #2

Boat: Radford 40
Re: Ready to Crew!

My current plans are to leave Beaufort, NC and sail direct to Puerto Rico in November, then cruise quickly through the eastern Carribean, but plans have been known to change based on crew preferences.

I usually look for two crew to join me, ( one male, one female) on a shared cost basis. I will be posting on the crew forum in a week or so, once I am certain that I will not find major yard work to be done. I was hauled just two days ago so it is still a little early to see if there are any unforseen problems!

Cheers

Tom
Old 07-10-2013, 09:34   #3

Location: My boat is in the Sea of Cortez but I live in Duluth Minnesota when not living aboard
Boat: Ta Chiao . Fantasia 35 . MK II

Hi Tom...sushi girl too,
Tom, I'd be interested in crewing with you. Do you have an idea when you'd depart from NC and what a share of the costs would be. You can look over my page here and decide if you'd like to private message me with info.
John
Old 09-10-2013, 08:29   #4

Boat: Passport 40
Send a message via Skype™ to Christopher 60

Hi I'm Chris, been sailing for 40 years mostly solo and leaving this month from Miami for a sail south then in May across to the Med. I have a custom built Passport 40 I'm interested in female crew...just easier...I don't yell!!! Hope to hear soon
Fair Winds
Christopher
Old 17-10-2013, 09:19   #5

Hi, my name is Larry I sail on a 37' Ranger and am planning on sailing from Marathon, FL late November to Early December to Mexico then cruise down the coast to Belize, Honduras and spending next hurricane season in Guatemala. If this sounds interesting to you please let me know and we will discuss it further. Good luck with your search. Larry
Old 17-10-2013, 23:23   #6

Location: Currently on the HARD in Guaymas Mexico and staying in Phoenix, AZ
Boat: Columbia 45

Are yo not on the SSSM blog? Life can be very lonely out on the vast sea that awaits us solo sailors. Finding compatible mates seems to be futile at times. But loneliness and solitude sometimes go hand in hand, sort I of like when we were in school, just a common fact of life. Southern California has been interesting. I hope to finally meet Zee this winter as I am Ha Ha bound in a couple of weeks. To make your acquaintance would b e a monumental point of my life. Keep the faith that the sea will provide all we need for our lives and souls. Kind winds and
seas to you dear lady of the oceans.
Old 22-10-2013, 11:53   #7

Boat: Carver 560 Voyager

Planning leisurely transit across GOM from Texas to new anchorage in FL Keys via New Orleans and FL panhandle. May push on and do excursion to Bahamas.
Old 23-10-2013, 20:21   #8

Boat: Kettenburg 1977 32 ft.

I will be leaving Washington State this Spring and heading North. How far or how long to be determined. Would like to talk and see if we could work something out. 1Sunseeker
Old 28-10-2013, 19:28   #9

Boat: Herreshoff cat Ketch 40'

Hi, if you are ever in malaysia waters on Holiday then drop me a note. You can see more about Pollen Path at sypollenpath.com

Good luck with your search for a berth. Fair winds.

Mike
Old 05-11-2013, 06:29   #10

Boat: Irwin MK III 43ft

Looking for a female crew. No hanky-panky, it is just that I get along better with female then with an other person that would assumed he is the captain.
Cruising grounds for this year, Guatemala, Belize and Mexico. Maybe just maybe Honduras.
Time schedule, would be about 3 months starting early January.
Specifics to be discussed after contact.
I am in Guatemala at this, but I can pick you up either in Placencia or SanPedro or at Cucomber Marina in Belize.

Tags
crew