Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-01-2013, 06:03   #1

Boat: Catalin 27
Ready to depart from Key West

Salutations!

I'm a 27 y.o. male and new to sailing. My Aussie Cattle Dog and I sailed to Key West from Savannah over the summer with some friends on their Catalina 27. It was an eye-opening experience and I'd like to further my pursuit of nautical savvy.
I'm looking to gain experience from short or long passages. For the right trip getting from my home to wherever you may be departing from is not a problem and also for the right trip I am open to shared costs. I am young (27), fit, and able. I would be so excited at an opportunity to go sailing offshore. If you need someone to clean the head and do the dishes I would be excited to talk details with you. I have an open ended schedule with no commitments and a few coins saved for travel from port to port. I am a non-smoker. I have been working in customer service (leasing agent, front desk, concierge). I have a degree in philosophy so I can carry a conversation and thanks to experience, I have been in contact common rare sense. If all this sounds good to you, and you have room on your next voyage, please PM me.
Old 19-01-2013, 11:45   #2

Re: Ready to depart from Key West

I am thinking about buying a boat in Key West but I live in Caracas. Any chance of you going to take a look and giving me your opinion? Please send contact details if possible.

John