Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 25-09-2011, 02:52   #1

Round-the-World Crewman

hi, i am a 45 yr old former north sea crab fisherman looking to go sailing round the world. i have done the RYA coastal skipper's ticket and have delivered a few yachts in the past. i am looking for a working passage deal to get me round the world.

i am based in the uk and would hope to set sail sometime before christmas but i am flexible about it. whenever the opportunity arises..

i am a reliable watchkeeper, a competent navigator, a good cook and a hard worker. any size yacht and to any destination. the good news, i don't ever get sea sick,. the bad news, i am a smoker (but only when on deck, never in the cabins, however i am thinking of giving up)..

if you are interested in a solid, honest and reliable crewman for an ocean passage, island hop, or full time crew, please get in touch, either here or at crustysurfer@live.co.uk

kind regards to all

dave halsall

Tags
round the world