Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 22-06-2013, 23:18   #1

Send a message via Yahoo to kiwiladysailor Send a message via Skype™ to kiwiladysailor
Sailing Dalmatian coast CROATIA

We are a group of four , three Italians one kiwi , looking for another one or two sailors to join us for two weeks sailing the beautiful Dalmatian coast leaving 27 July till 10 August . Our captain Valerio Memoli has many years experience in these waters . This is a relaxing holiday with day coastal sailing and nights anchored either in port or in a secluded bay somewhere. We enjoy good food , good wine , days sailing peacefully . We are a no drama group of long standing friends who sail together every year with dry boat charter yachts. Participation in helping sail is welcome ,instruction is offered and included , but if you are just wanting to relax and not do anything , that is also welcome . We are in age range between 55 and 65 , we speak English and Italian . Share costs are involved.
Old 23-06-2013, 01:23   #2

Re: Sailing Dalmatian coast CROATIA

Could I have more information on costs please?
Old 24-06-2013, 12:59   #3

Hi,
My name is Anna, and I am really interested in some more informations, as I think this trip sounds fantastic! I am, however, only 17 years old, soon to be 18, which I know is quite young, but I am a very outgoing and sociable person, who connect well with all sorts of people of different ages. I have 12 years of sailing experience, and a Danish sailing certificate (I am from Denmark), which I think is the same as the Day Skipper Certificate. I am a fast learner, and I would love to get more experience, and of course just to have fun and enjoy the sailing as well as the evenings anchored. I am a non-smoker, and I do know how to cook some ok good food
I am a student, so money is somewhat sparse, but of course I will share the costs, but it would be very helpful if you could give me an approximately answer to how big my share would be onboard. Please email me on anna.thomsen@mail.com

Kind regards, Anna
Old 24-06-2013, 13:53   #4

Send a message via Yahoo to kiwiladysailor Send a message via Skype™ to kiwiladysailor

Dear Anna , I have sent you a private reply . Kiwi L S
Old 26-06-2013, 01:12   #5

Hi Kiwi lady sailor

I am an Aussie female skipper from Adelaide via Sydney, have a Catalina 34.. have done quite a bit of cruising over the past few years.. Gulf, KI, Lincoln.

Always learning.. am easy going, fun loving person with a passion for travel and the sea.. certified diver, great cook, avid filmmaker/photographer & writer..

Also race on a Farr 42 from RSAYS..

Raced in Barcelona and Marseille a few years ago with an all aussie crew in the Classic Wooden Yacht Regatta's.. and did the the Port lincoln Regatta this year..

Essentially though really luv crusing/travel..

Would love to do Croatia this summer if you have a place for me.. Could I have some more details on costs etc..

My contact details are by email jacqproductions@netspace.net.au.. or mobile
+61419201745

Have only just joined this site so yet to put up profile and pictures but will try to do tonight..

Kind Regards

Jacqui Law-Smith
Old 26-06-2013, 13:41   #6

Boat: Catalina 42

Greetings,
I am interested in joining your group sail along the Croatian coast however your departure location and the cost of share per person will be determining factors. I have owned and sailed numerous hobie cats and more recently a Santana 25. I have also completed ASA 101 through 103 in the last year. I don't intend to overstate my sailing skills since they are limited however I can state with confidence that I do know my way around a sailboat. I am a 66 year young retired public school administrator in excellent health who seeks to have a sailing experience that offers the beauty, camaraderie, experience and demand that I believe your planned sojourn would offer. Your response is appreciated in advance,
Michael
Chico, CA, USA

Tags
Croatia, sailing