Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-11-2014, 18:15   #1

Boat: 1999, hunter 340
Sailing Oregon to Cabo, leaving soon.

Good day.

52 year old Canadian male heading from Coos Bay to Cabo, departing on the 15th of Nov. My sailing partner isn't able to come along and I would prefer not to have to Solo. We have a 1999 Hunter 340, she s good, well prepared boat. I am not in a huge rush to get there, but need to meet my wife on the15th of Dec.
I am looking for an able body or a couple to come along and share the watch keeping/ housekeeping duties. This would be a cost sharing arrangement.
Previous experience would be great, but attitude is more important. I don't plan on racing any storms, and want the trip to be as pleasurable as possible.
I can pick you up along the way if required. I have most of the paperwork to enter Mexico completed, you would have to ensure you are able to enter the country and obtain you tourist card.
Please feel free to email me directly at jaclark@live.ca to discuss.

Cheers and smooth sailing

Jim Clark

Tags
oregon, sail, sailing