Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 18-03-2011, 18:32   #1

Boat: Willard Cutter 30ft - Drifter
San Francisco to La Paz, Mexico to French Polynesia and Australia - Leaving in April

Hi, I am looking for at least one experienced sailor to take a trip on my boat. I have been learning in San Francisco. 28 and a good spirit.
Old 19-03-2011, 00:31   #2

Boat: "Makani Olu" 100' 3-Masted Schooner
Re: San Francisco to La Paz Mexico to French Polynesia and Australia leaving in April

Aloha,

I am a licensed captain (100 ton / sailing endorsed) and sail the Hawaiian Islands. I will be sailing the Newport to Ensenada Race on 15 April. Depending on your departure date, I could sure use a ride back to Hawaii. Not sure if tht's in your plans, but lets talk.

shoot me an email at sparkee69@gmail.com

SC
Old 21-03-2011, 19:58   #3

Re: San Francisco to La Paz Mexico to French Polynesia and Australia leaving in April

Hey not real experienced but capable and definitely willing. 36 year old fit, white male.
Old 22-03-2011, 12:37   #4

Send a message via Yahoo to coolasstatt Send a message via Skype™ to coolasstatt

Paul, I am a 32 yr old white male, not a lot of experience. I was in the air force as a mechanic so I'll be able to repair just about anything that comes up, if needed. I was raised on the water & have traveled all over. I'm ready to go whenever you are. Thanks, Jeremy
Old 23-03-2011, 16:40   #5

Paul,
24 year old, varied sailing experience though not much blue water. Licensed EMT-Paramedic. Very laid back, need some adventure.
Old 23-03-2011, 19:23   #6

Boat: O'Day 28
pirate Re: San Francisco to La Paz Mexico to French Polynesia and Australia leaving in April

Take the guy that's been sailing before. I don't want to read about you next month. You'll pick up someone else in Hawaii. Maybe a gal. Maybe a gal who'll go "topfree" to use the feminist/egalitarian term. Also a decent chance you'll want off the boat by Hawaii. Something to consider.
Old 23-03-2011, 22:28   #7

Boat: Willard Cutter 30ft - Drifter

Thanks for the info everyone, I am motivated to start traveling anywhere. I have a couple of guys that just came up, old friends. They would be my first choice. Things could easily not work out though. I will keep you all in mind. My plans might have changed a bit too, Europe. I should know real soon.

Thanks for responding.

I will know more in one week.

Tags
Australia, French Polynesia, la paz, Mexico, san francisco