Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Cruising Business & Commerce > Crew Positions: Wanted & Available > Crew Archives
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 23-05-2014, 22:38   #1

Thumbs up Smart, Fit, Responsible Crew Ready for Some Passagemaking

Permission to come aboard! I've had a lot of short sails (1-3 days) off the coast of California, Mexico, and Hawaii, and am ready for a longer passage. I'm male, in my 40's, and have been sailing on and off for almost 30 years.

I have my ASA instructor qualification in Basic Keelboat, Basic Coastal, Bareboat, and Coastal Navigation (certified to teach those courses, if you care about that sort of thing). But most importantly I'm responsible, friendly, a hard worker, and can share expenses. I'm just looking for some sea time and memories.

I'll pretty much go anywhere but reserve a special place for Europe and Asia. I'll need about 3 weeks notice to quit my job and go (seriously). Just send me a PM and we'll take it from there. Hope to hear from you soon.
Old 23-05-2014, 23:21   #2

Boat: It’s in French Polynesia now
Re: Smart, Fit, Responsible Crew Ready for Some Passagemaking

Sent PM.......

Tags
crew, passage